Sunday, February 11, 2007

Brand New Camera

For my birthday last week I got a Digital SLR camera - Canon EOS 400D - wow! Well it is one of my treats for giving up work this year, and I will need it for my new chosen career. Anyway it is the business!
Last Sunday we went out to the coast at Scarborough, well we were off to Robin Hoods Bay but the road was closed, so we ended up in Scarborough. The day was very cold but quite sunny, as you will see the sun is quite low. I took loads of pickies and this week have been manipulating a few using Adobe photoshop.

The first is of Scarborough harbour looking inland - I just love the seagull.

This one is fishermen fishing off the pier - goodness it was cold...One caught a small flat fish whilst we were watching.

The rest are studies of Lobster Pots







I will be publishing a few more on my Flickr site soon.

No comments: