Thursday, July 27, 2006

Embroidery: Crazy Quilt Block


Well here it is - my first attempt at a complete block. Upto now all I have done are a few ATC's, which I was very happy with but because I was in a rush for a meeting forgot to take a photo before I swapped them.
Anyway, tonight I have created a nude block with a digital print on percale of some osteospermum (Cape Daisy) flowers at the centre (of course from my Mums lovely garden).
So now I can join in with Sharon B's 100 details for a 100 days of which I have been an avid follower, but because of other commitments have not been able to join in.
(category: embroidery)

2 comments:

sharonb said...

I am pleased to hear you are going to join in.
I have just found your blog and have been poking around- you do some interesting stuff

Digitalgran said...

Well done Mary! You are coming on in leaps and bounds and it's difficult to believe you are a novice. I love the digital print in your block.
As for format problems, I decided a while ago just to have my images in the centre rather than left or right. A bit boring perhaps, but saved me a lot of time.